Whatever your technology need is, CDH offers dedicated tech support to all humanities faculty, staff and graduate students. Typical support areas include hardware and software setup and troubleshooting, printing, account requests, network access, basic web support, and access to campus resources. Each department in Humanities has a designated Department Technology Analyst (DTA) situated on site who is available for scheduled and drop-in help. To find out who your DTA is, choose “Computing support” on the CDH People page. If your DTA isn’t available, you can Submit a Ticket and get help from an available team member.
Submit a Ticket
In addition to the self-help resources below, you are welcome to ask a question, request help or report an issue by clicking the Submit a Ticket button. Someone from our team will reply within 24 business hours, so be sure to indicate the best time and means of reaching you.
Common Help Issues
- What is Multi-factor Authentication and how do I enroll?
- How do I set the default authentication method for MFA?
- How do I print wirelessly?
- Should I use UCLA WiFi, UCLA Web, or Eduroam? What’s the difference?
- How do I access my email from a web browser?